Friday, January 04, 2008

AHHHHHHHHHHH. I need to scream badly. How old-fashioned thinking can you be having? I am doing project at home, not doing anything else that you can imagine! You may have a bad past, but that doesn't mean I will be following your foot steps! I already asked mom and she agreed. I knew you will think otherwise. And I believe you do not have a say over here! I just don't get why do you always oppose me? Why do you always get so jealous of me? Why can't there be peace between us? I need this badly. I don't want any barrier to exist. I need a sister to listen to me. Not one that always treat me as an enemy and thinking so lowly of her own sister.

I really need a caring sister to be there for me. But I bet I will never be able to experience it. And never have I once enjoy it.

I am not as low as you think. The words broke my heart. Telling this to other people can be a disgrace.

Still, Happy 18th Birthday my Beloved Brother. He is still my best. I will support you with your 2B. :)

No comments: