Monday, August 18, 2008

Been so long since I last typed a long post. There were so many things happened since.

I really would like to change myself. To be more transparent and do things with all my heart. Not to fake a smile when things are not right. Where is the patience that I used to have? And why do I keep forgetting to love others?

Sometimes I just wanna run away from the things I am facing now and pray hard that it will go off and pray that the trials will be a short one. Truely it is definitely not easy and I know that at this period of time, even more I gotta depend on His strength.

Saying is easy, acting upon what you've said is difficult.

Why is it easier to encourage people than to encourage yourself?

Where is the fire that I used to have?

Are His words truely in my heart ALL the times?

I need to change, I need Him to help me to change.

Help me Lord.

No comments: