Friday, December 21, 2007

I didn't blog for almost a week! My holidays will be over very soon. Projects are piling up so fast that I can hardly have time on my own and friends. :(

Very sad. Having alot of money now. But no time to spend it. Zzzz.

Why are there people who tags me and refuse to let me know who are they? Is it such a disgrace to view my blog? Sigh.

I should reframe myself from falling in too deep. And focus on other stuff. I hate having this kind of feelings. Feelings that I have not been having since very very very long ago. I should stay very strong.

Work has been nightmares for me. Even when I sleep, I would be dreaming of me working! Zzzz. I really think that I am stress sometimes. Maybe you all are right......

Bye. No photos of the day for today. Lazy to upload!

No comments: