Saturday, December 15, 2007

Do I look stress? Do I behave I am stress? Why does everyone calls me not to stress up when I'm not even stressing myself up. I admit that certain things I wanted it to be done quick (not on schoolwork please) but when I chase you after it does not mean I am stress! Just don't wish people to take their own sweet time. And I got a tagger thinking I am stress too? Whhhyyyyyyyyyy?

Workaholic has been working full shift lately. Happy Birthday Daddy and Mummy! Hope you enjoyed the treat from us even though my nephew is being such a d. The dinner serves food that is not worth the price. Anyway, at least we get to sit down together and eat. It has been so long that our whole family has a reunion meal. Even if we have, I just feel it will be kinda awkward. I do not know how to talk to my Dad anymore. Don't ask me why.

Called Mom to tie a plait for me. Very happy that my hair is growing longer. But looking back at the photos, I still miss my cool spiky hair. Give me three more months, my hair will be longer and I can tie a perfect plait without and pins to do the work. :)

Handling riders, complaints, orders and despatching is not easy job. Money is the worse thing you got to do at the very end of the day. Any mishap, I gotta explain and pay for it. Sucks right? Now I know why does the co-ordinator always complains.

Feeling unwell today. Decided to just stay at home instead of going movie! I promise Wednesday I will go! :) Maybe catching up with Jun hao later. Sniper and parachuting! Wow.

Photo of the day:


You might be surprised that shooting mushrooms are popular!

No comments: