Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Studied from 10 pm to 1 am, 8 kitchen appliances and 5 discharges.



Studied from 5.30 am to 7.30 am, FCU, CAV, VAV, Cooling Towers, heaters and 8 appliances. Didn't really bother to care about the discharges.



What does it explain? My mind run faster and smarter at the very last minute. Usually a couple of hours before test. HRF - A. BMD - B. SAM - F :( Still not over yet, I still need to study for my SAM. Who call me itchy backside go take MC? Though Dr Choo always likes to give away his saviours.



Ok, so I assume is holidays now. FYP due by this Saturday. =D



My mom's helping me with my wardrobe. I am too lazy to tidy up. Lol. Imagine I only have 4 half hour to sleep cause of my test. Gotta sleep now and wake up again at 4 pm for work.



And tomorrow I will be despatching and co-ordinating all the way! Can't wait to try out new stuff. :)



Ok, I thinking of opening another account to save money. I seriously need to save. One month save $40. For my future? Am I still too late?



Aiyo, I can't stand me complaining too much.



Rainy days, always lazy to go out. Staying at home is a bliss!



Ok, ok Photo of the day:

No comments: