Monday, January 14, 2008

I received a call from Keow just now! He wanna me to work as a Building Facility Manager at a Nursing Home on March! Such a good opportunity for me. I will be negotiating with Quantity Surveyor, Architects and Contractors. And this will be going on for a year! Thank goodness. I was still ocnsidering whether I should join CDA after Diploma. The pay is more attractive than you can ever imagine. This job really requires alot of stressful hours. Hope that I will be able to cope. Yes! 2B on March. Ok, I am hitting 20 soon.

I gotta be very cold blooded this time. But still not as heartless as Wani who just leave without telling me. :( I gotta leave my long term gold digger and head for a diamond worth one. Lol. Sorry if I am not allowed to laugh.

Yes, I am so addicted to Golden Path now. Nice serial. And gotta do more research on Paris riots so not to get prompt by hungry people in class. Yes need to do some hock lee bus riots and 1969 riots. Oh Gosh, I am not interested in World Issues at all!

Bye.

No comments: