Saturday, January 19, 2008

I wanna scream again. Arrrggggghhh! Now I got like 8 projects in hand. I am not a superwoman and gotta complete all in like two weeks time. I got no idea how am i gotta graduate when my FYP is not even halfway through. Mr Ong has been giving us cheeky smile whenever we ask he on what he expected the project to turn out to be like. Oh nooo... I wanna work and earn money. I don't wish to hang on to another sem for just my UD FYP! ZZZZZZZZ...

I have been feeling like a pig now. Never exercise for like 2 months?!!! Arrrrrrgggggghhhhhhh! I just feel so fat after every meals or everything that goes in. Tsk. Let me be sick and so I will lose weight. I wanna have a body like the young Britney (Check out her 'Unprotected' Video to get you anticipate in dieting)

I am going for a jog now. My track shorts does not have a pocket. Where should I put my handphone? Should I bring my water bottle along? I am too lazy to carry it to run. It will be so tiring. And running at this hour is dangerous right? Anyway I don't care much anymore. Heck it, I wanna lead a more healthy lifestyle than just facing chickens. :(

Thank you Zal for the perfect Mp3 for very belated birthday present. Best of luck for your SIA interview.

Work and Study hard. But play even harder. I really hope to have a personal gym room.

No comments: