Thursday, February 21, 2008

I've started keeping a notebook on recording down my thoughts in my life. It's only today then I notice why the rest are keeping one and I am still relying on my brain cells to recall every event.

I got a dream last night! A few things have been bugging me recently and I am trying so hard to struggle. So much so that I can't feel that He is around with me certain times. The devil has took his place in me and I feel that I am so useless and a Sinner certain times. I would dare not to seek forgiveness in a couple of events as it is useless to keep commiting the same thing and keep calling your Father to forgive you.

Yes, back to my dream. I believe that Lord is trying to tell me something. I dreamt that Singapore was facing a battlefield against some country. I was camouflaged under 'grasses', 'kernel corns' and card boxes with some other people whom I don't know. I knew we will be spotted by our enemies and I am just too tired to move and hope that I would be sleeping my way through under those stuff. And there is this sergeant among us assured us as everything will be fine cause he will be protecting us with his weapon. And then in my dream, I dreamt that Jun Hao will be attacking the enemy as he is a Commando (not gotta to reveal what he did by attacking cause I got no idea who are viewing my blog) I got so worried for him. I was also wondering why would Singapore face a war as we have been so friendly. Is it a sign of what God is trying to tell me in my dream that the end of world is coming? And deep in my heart I kept praying and praying hoping or enemies going to attack us will got attack by our army. At the other hand, I doubted God in my dream and thinking maybe praying does not work. Just then, I woke up, telling myself that I don't wanna go back to this dream again.

And I really think that sometimes I am just too lazy to pray and gets really impatient when I don't see things happen so quickly. It takes a few decades to hear God's voice and I shouldn't be expecting too much right? Hmmm... I love going to Church cause I feel so energised with God's words all over again. :)

I am very glad that I get to share with my Mom on the miracles I faced so far in my life and she is so willing to listen. She even told me that she wanted to follow me to Church one day! This is seriously a good news :)

I've also met so many wonderful people in WAC and yes, for those their heart is not strong enough, I will continue to pray for you!

I am happy that Violet gained alot from mentoring session and I just can't wait to share more miracles with her again! Yes!

Ok, BMD exam tomorrow. I've not started yet but still all the best for the papers for my fellow neighbours!

Thank you Lord I am able to participate in Song and Dance item. I will do a good job in it.


'For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith - and this is not from yourselves, it is a gift of God' Ephesians 2:8

No comments: