Saturday, March 01, 2008

Stuff that has been happening within these 9 days that I have not been blogging. Wonderful and not so wonderful happenings. Glad that the not so wonderful stuff, will not happen ever again.

Yes, amazingly, God talked to me in my dream 2 days back. I believed it was after reading Violet's and Carol's blog that did not fail to touch and struck me. The animation of how human rejected God and the video of how human got tempted by all the devils, God is still there persistently waiting, welcoming and wanna create a closer relationship with you. Just one simple reason, He loves us.

Yes, back to dream again. I was sleeping and halfway through (as far as I could recall) I sensed some sharp pain in my chest and followed by breathing difficulties. My eyes were so tired. Yet, I saw a very bright white light shone at my eye (the feeling is like when you encounter some very bright light shone on you when you close your eyes). Before I could react or think so much, God said this to me, 'Don't ever doubt me. I am your glory.' I remembered that I was so delighted when I finally heard his voice. When I woke up, I could not recount what had happened but I just felt something took place in the middle of the night. My day was so good after he talked to me. Perhaps this is just the beginning. I am hungry for more of his voice.

Today taught the GB girls dance. Lol. Was enjoyable and I God has taught me how to be patient. I am no longer like before who does not know how to teach people and get frustrated so easily. I just can't wait for the next dance session with them. The girls are all so lovely and some are just a little bit too loud. :)

God has given me a gift! A gift of voice to sing! I've prayed to sing well and have better vocals cause I enjoyed it so much when worshipping. Praise the Lord!

Giving my testimony in front of around 20 is kinda scary especially when everyone's sitting in a circle. Everyone is able to get the best view of you. While Eric was talking about his testimony, I was not listening at all and I prayed that I will not be panicking when I talk about my testimony later. So my mind was so blank when it was my turn. But words kept splurting out naturally and I can't believe I was so cool about it. Thank God. And my tear began to drop when I started to have a sudden feeling of how I felt before when I was not a Christian (the feeling of how pathetic I was before not trusting that there's God in the world) while saying the testimony. I just can't control the tears and I don't expect me to tear either. Anyway, it was wonderful to share with people on my life. And it IS wonderful.

I just want to share about this that what I've learnt today. The righteous shall lead by faith, not by sight. Meaning things you see, shall not decide on how you should live. Just like the world is stopping you from pursuing on what you want, they discourage you, look down on you. They tell you you are not able to do it (how people look at you does not matter to you but how does the Lord looks at you matter the most) But with faith, you know you are able to do it cause you know God is with you. 'According to your faith, it will be done to you.' Matthew 9:29. If you believe in God that you wanna be somebody, it will be granted to you some day definitely. You are shower with gifts because God is our Father. He loves us so much. Just like how you would love your sons and daughters and shower them with lots of love no matter how naughty they are.

I am so glad I get to share with things I've learnt over here and believe that through these words, I will get more harvest.

Anyway, I am starting work on Monday! Can you imagine? I've entered into a working adult lifestyle so soon! I just can't wait to start work cause I will be working in Bethany Methodist Nursing Home! Praise God! I feel I am getting closer to Him each and everytime when I realise that my family somehow working closely with Christians.

I just borrowed this book by Max Lucado. Very good one after I read the first chapter. I just can't wait to attend tomorrow's service! Happy happy. And 'Come Holy Spirit' has been in my brain every now and then. My favorite song. :)

No comments: