Friday, March 28, 2008

Many great trials ahead. I believed that all these are nicely planned for me. And work has been alot of things to do but it is still just that I am not sure what's going on certain times and there is really alot for me to learn. I am very glad that I get to have this honour to have a marvellous journey with Christ. Everything I've prayed for has been given to me.

I am very happy to be able to be one of the ushers during the Easter concert. Although I didn't really get to hear the music playing cause I was moving here and there, I am very glad that I served the Lord! A verse for thought, 'Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for the men, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving' Colossians 3:23-24 This was what is being said to me when I really don't know what to do at work. Maybe it's just the beginning that is confusing and not as tough, as I learn more, I get to deal with more stuff. From now onwards, serve for Him and glorify Him!

Thank you to my Brother Sean for revealimg my dreams. My dreams can be so shocking and everything I dreamt carries a meaning in. I've learnt how to pray and it is so scary at first to pray in the public. But I am glad that I'prayed for my sister and I am growing to love her more and more. Father will definitely put everyone into test and test how far and strong our faith is in Him. May all of us bear in mind that He will never leave us in any circumstances and the hurdles ahead of you are actually created and happened with His purpose. Always remember, everything the devil does he have to report to the Lord. And the Lord is the one who allows the devil to do it! (Read Job)

'Because Your love is better than life, my lips will glorify You. I will praise you as long as I live and in your name I will lift up my hands.' Psalm 63:3-4

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Vinho, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://vinho-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.