Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I am aware of not updating my blog for very long! Yes! Fantazia is over and now I got more time for my QT and more time to rest at home! I got pictures for Fantazia. If you all want it can get it from me provided I am free to send you. :) HAHAHA.

Work has been tough and gladly, and knowing that God is going through and beside me all the while, gives me peace.

And swimming at night can be so scary and fearing that somebody might pull you down or something. HAHA. I must invest in a swimming costume? Hmmmm. I just don't like the idea of wearing swimming costume. Perhaps T shirt and shorts will be more fun! I must start exercising! Cause I have been eating and eating! I don't wanna be fat lei....

I am so happy that I have been memorising verses! I really encourage people to memorise verses cause it really keeps you reminding yourself on His Word and you will be recharged!

Ok normally I will not feel like blogging when I am down that is one reason or I seriously don't have time. So pray to see more of my posts. :)

I love being a Christian cause life has never been the same like before me. Being so materialistic, realistic, full of envy, jealousy, gossips, trying to be outstanding, love money alot alot alot. And many sinful nature. Right now I am trying to be totally away from the sinful desires and I know my Counselor, Assurer will surely guide me. 'Those who are controlled by the sinful nature, cannot please God.' Romans 8:8.

I love evangelising. I love talking about God all day long! Rejoice for my mom's salvation! She is my sister in Christ now! How wonderful is God. :)

I just happened to read Revelation yesterday and came across this 'There will be no more night. They will not need the light of a lamp or the light of the sun, for the Lord God will give them light. And they will reign for ever and ever.' Revelation 22:5 Hallelujah God. I am awaiting for this day. :)


*Visit www.destinyimpact.net for my testimony and more interesting stuff! :)

No comments: