Thursday, May 15, 2008

Day of Revival!

Yoyoyoyoyo. Haha. Then again you will always get to see new post every 2 weeks plus to 3 weeks - provided that I have the time to blog.

I love to sing praises to God and tell Him how great is Him. I am so hungry for the world's salvation. But my hunger is nothing compared to Him. He is so willing to always knock at their doors whom they always choose to have their door shut. He is always loving those who still does not want to hear about Him - though they know that there is only one God. Often, people does not see the urgency to believe in Him. They will tell themselves, 'Er, I believe there is only one God in this world. But I am only still young. Let me find that one God when I am __ years old.' That was me before I accepted Christ. Why must we give ourselves a grace period and decide for ourselves when are we going to do this and going to do that? For we can't foretell what the future is like.

I once kept asking myself. Why is there Earth? Why are there humans in this Earth? How does all living things come about? And what is the purpose of living? I doubt that most of you can answer me. Does worshipping those 'gods' that does not impact your life bringing any benefits to you? Does those 'gods' are so true that they encourage you to pierce your body and wear funny outfits and burn incense paper and offer foods for those that are no longer around in the world? 'For we brought nothing into the world, we can bring nothing out of it.' 1 Timothy 6:7. And then you are a man that did good deeds and doing everything out of your self righteousness, and still don't know who is the Father and the creator and still refuse to acknowledge Him, what credits will you get then?

I don't think all these are harsh but if you happened to read this, start to think about how much more than He is waiting for you and longing for you to hear Him and give Him chance to speak to you. And you may see miracles in your life. Do not let the sinful desires and earthly nature hold you back. Do not conform with the world. The world now is full of envy, jealousy, hatred, self-fishness. Let us not pursue all these but chase after His heart and desires.

Yes, let us have this Spirit to willing to sacrifice for Jesus. For Jesus at the cross tell the Father to forgive those people that has chatised, abused him and spit at him. His grace is so great that he bore our sins on the cross. How can we not be grateful to Jesus? We are the one should be crucified not him. We are the one who deserve to be dead not him. Because of His grace, we have been saved. We will never be able to give enough thanks to Him.

God is the almighty one. Nothing is impossible with God.

He loves each and everyone of us, be it those who rejected Him and those who loves Him.

No comments: