Friday, June 06, 2008













Some pictures from Casie Birthday! I don't think I've disappoint Steven! HAHA all thanks to God's strength and inspiration in decorating and planning the sequence of the party. :) I am really happy to see that all of us really went all out to help Casie. Though they were playful and seemed not very serious, they are actually very willing to help out with God's grace. :)
I must continue to work for the Lord!
I really must thank God for giving me so many opportunites to lead but often I do look down on myself and can't believe I can lead in such a short period of time. I must really thank Him for giving me this chance to keep reminding myself to do things not for my reputation or image but for His glory. And I am so glad that I am in dance ministry and I just feel so happy to dance for Him. I believe that devil is trying to oppress me telling me and get me started imagining me how will people think of me if I don't lead correctly and giving some lousy ideas. The devil also tried to tell me that I should not accept ideas from people but go along only my own ideas. Nah, the devil is defeated! Who can ever win the King of Kings and Lord of Lords? :) The prince definitely has to listen to the King. :)
2 Thessalonians 2:9-12
'The coming of the lawless (sinners) one will be in accordance with the work of Satan displayed in all kinds of counterfeit miracles, signs and wonders, and in every sort of evil that deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.'
I think it is kinda scary if I don't know the truth as people out there who knows refuse to tell me and get me ended up perishing. This is God's wrath. I will feel the same way as Him when people whom He loved so much still does not want to demolish the wall between them and God.
God is always so wonderful. Let us love Him as He first loved us. He has given us so many things in the world. We will never get to thank Him enough for our whole lifetime on earth. 'For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.' John 3:16
Can you imagine? ETERNAL. If your dictionary is near you, may be you can try to search what is the exact meaning of eternal. But also without checking, eternal means forever and ever and ever! Isn't it so cool that we can live for eternal without dying? Wouldn't you wanna go to heaven even if you are dead on earth but you will still live in heaven? God is so faithful and promising that He told us that He will give us this freewill for us to make choices. We were granted this freewill from the day of creation. And we are so free to choose that we can also choose to turn away from the truth and have idols in our life.
Thank you Lord for giving us this freewill. Thank you God for making me treasuring my life and live for you. Submitting myself to you and everything that I possess. Everything in my life I give them all to you. :) For I know that we came to Earth naked and everything we have belongs to you. :)
My Father in heaven, I promise that I will honour my parents and not be impatient with them. I will try to spend as much time as I can and in any circumstances that my Daddy oppose you, let me stand strong and be a living sacrifice for you just like what Jesus has done for every single one of us on earth. Let me love them like how you love me. Soften the hearts of every single one around me and let me clothe myself with the likeness of Jesus. Let my brothers and sisters stand strong on your word and continue to sow the seeds like what you want us to do. For God, I know that you want the rest to be saved as all of them belongs to you. I would like to uplift all these into your hands O' Lord. In my most precious and Holy name our saviour, Jesus Christ I pray.


No comments: