Thursday, June 26, 2008

It is really disheartening to see your own mom dropped her tear and tell me that she is disappointed in me, I just need to let her know that I am truely sorry that if she thinks that I've offended her though I probably think that it is too harsh for her to accept the fact. I've never felt this way before. I've never knelt before her, I just want her to tell me forgive me and that's all. I love her.

I love my whole family as well.

I feel so sad whenever I fail to honour my parents. This is the only commandment I find it hard to keep. It's not that I don't love them, I do love them but my Dad has been trying to avoid me and has been very quiet to my siblings as well too. He is only noisy to my mum, nephew and my dog. is it so hard to talk to us? Must I let his character to stop me from honouring him? What exactly that stops me from not talking to him and shut myself up in my room? Hello, I say that I love him but still why am I not acting?

Thank you God for laying this in front of me.

Thank you for all the tears and heartaches. I know these are the times where I truly find your worth.

Still, I love every single one in my family. Every single of my friends, and every single people I see in the street. I don't despise them. I need to love, cause my Father taught me how to love. Loving people is something not easy to do as well. But that does not stop me from loving.

The world is full of darkness and thirsty for more love. Don't you agree?

I will stand strong in your arms Father, your mighty and strong arms that I can find peace and comfort. Arms that are strong enough to lighten my burden and hardships.

Love you Father, I love my parents, people around me. May peace, grace and mercy be upon them. Thank you Jesus. Amen.

No comments: